In-line digital finishing enhances productivity in processing folding cartons.
The innovative CartonsInMinutes® (CIM) system streamlines the processing of folding cartons and related products with high-speed laser converting, robotic part handling, and in-line folder/gluer in a continuous digital workflow. Advanced vision technology assures precise, repeatable print-to-cut registration and accommodates instant job change at production speed.
The integrated robotic system removes parts from the waste and feeds trimmed printed material to the folding and gluing system specially designed by Kluge for quick changeovers.
- Complete digital workflow with instant job changeover
- Sheet-fed laser processing with in-line folder/gluer
- Robotic material handling (automated stripping)
- Vision system for precision print-to-cut registration
- Add up to 3 lasers for greater functionality and/or throughput