Precision laser processing brings your designs to life.
Free yourself from the design constraints, costs, and lead times associated with traditional die cutting by making the switch to innovative laser cutting technology. The Graphic Arts group at LasX processes your designs in-house using our patented laser process that eliminates expensive tooling and allows you to bring complex, intricate and stunning graphic art products to market in less time for less money. Our laser cutting services are ideal for a wide variety of print and graphic art applications and are suitable for papers, plastics and textiles.
Laser-cut print designs continue to grow in popularity, but not all graphic designers have the time and resources to create custom designed laser cut artwork. LasX is excited to offer a collection of Ready-to-Order Laser Cuts, making it easy and affordable to offer laser cut artwork to your clientele.
Request a Sample Packet
LasX will mail a sample packet to U.S. locations at no cost.
- Gift boxes
- POP displays
- Greeting cards
- Business cards
- Promotional materials
- Cost-effective short volume runs
- Multiple laser processes available in a single production run: through-cut, kiss-cut, score, engrave and perforate
- Unlimited cutting shapes with no constraints
- Registration to printed features available for accuracy and precision
- Material selection: papers, polyester, acrylics, labels, vellum, textiles and wood (inquire about other materials)
Ask for a Quote
To provide quote, we require the following information:
- Type of plastic to be cut
- Final part size and total quantity
- If applicable, any specific packaging requirements/requests
- Digital stencil file—accepted formats are .ai, .eps, .pdf and .dxf (file conversion services are available; cost depends on pattern volume and complexity)
To fulfill an order, the following details apply:
- Minimum order is $150
- Lead time is 5-7 days, depending on quantity and complexity
- Prototypes of your design can be made available (prices vary)
Talk to Us
Contact a LasX representative to learn more about our full range of contract services for graphic arts.